Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Digweed @ Stereo October 23
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Digweed @ Stereo October 23

Any of you guys are heading to stereo for this event? He's been releasing pure fire lately. The scareo gig that he did in 2013 was the best after-hour party that I've ever attended. Strongly recommended

Old Post Oct-02-2015 23:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I will be there!!!!

Going for the trifecta - Dixon on Thursday, Fitz on Friday, and finally Digweed on Saturday.

May I rest in peace

Old Post Oct-03-2015 00:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm going to be there with friggin' bells on (loads of people from Toronto are coming since the venue he's booked at in Toronto is a commercial, bottle service shithole). BTW it's on the 24th .

Old Post Oct-03-2015 01:21  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Anyone down to meet up beforehand?

I'm up from Florida for this. Would love to meet some of you

Old Post Oct-03-2015 02:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

see you there roman

Old Post Oct-03-2015 14:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

TA gattering! Haven't had one of those in forevaaaaaa.

Have friends that are coming from Toronto and New York. Should be a full house of mayhem .

Old Post Oct-03-2015 15:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

IN!!!

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Oct-03-2015 20:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
TA gattering! Haven't had one of those in forevaaaaaa.

Have friends that are coming from Toronto and New York. Should be a full house of mayhem .

brooklyn GMB!

Old Post Oct-05-2015 13:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
brooklyn GMB!

Noooo fucking way... what a small world!!

Old Post Oct-06-2015 11:00  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

There!

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Oct-06-2015 17:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Did any of you guys go to the scareo party?!

Old Post Oct-06-2015 20:54  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

I went, pretty damn good party. Half costumes, all good music as Diggers played hard and amazing that night. His last two Stereo sets in my top ten for sure

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Oct-09-2015 10:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Digweed @ Stereo October 23
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID plz from George Alvarado 's Laboratory Mix [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPale X - Eightball [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread