Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Anyone Remember Deep Dish At Aria Like 9 Years Ago?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

Anyone Remember Deep Dish At Aria Like 9 Years Ago?

Recently heard Deep Dish' "Dreams" with Stevie Nicks and was instantly reminded of that night. I think it was 2005, not sure though.

Super fun night, apart from the cops locking Aria down because of some bullshit in the hip hop room.

Old Post Sep-27-2014 03:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ghost of taha
Senior tranceaddict

i do! Epicurious and I met at 6 or 7am to go to Aria so we can catch the rest of deep dish set. When we arrived cops were all over the fuckin' place. Of course we couldn't get in. We stayed there for like 30 minutes hoping things get better so we can get in. Meanwhile we met with two chicks who were in exactly the same situation as us. They were totally into deep dish and planned to get in @aria early morning to catch deep dish. We ended up walking all 4 us to a near-by park with hobos sleeping around and chill while talking about all kind of shit.

fuck those were the days

Old Post Oct-02-2014 23:49  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for ghost of taha Click here to Send ghost of taha a Private Message Add ghost of taha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

Like it was fucking yesterday !

Old Post Oct-03-2014 04:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

I remember when the cops finally allowed everyone to leave, I stepped out into the sun and when my eyes finally focused I saw like 5 cops just standing outside the club laughing at all us E-tards.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 00:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

wouldn'T know

Never ever done any drugs ... EVER !

Old Post Oct-06-2014 01:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ghost of taha
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
wouldn'T know

Never ever done any drugs ... EVER !

KRINKER TU PUES

Old Post Oct-09-2014 15:29  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for ghost of taha Click here to Send ghost of taha a Private Message Add ghost of taha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Anyone Remember Deep Dish At Aria Like 9 Years Ago?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha Exit 05 track [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAR52 - "Enigma" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread