Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Addition to NYC Forum
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DiMethGuy
Calling Heaven Above....

Addition to NYC Forum

In the spirt of what happened to the Florida forum becoming the Southeastern USA/Florida forum. I think the NYC forum should be changed to Northeastern USA/NYC. Or New England/NYC. For all us Bostonians and New englanders out here...

Just a suggestion

Old Post Jul-09-2004 20:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DiMethGuy Click here to Send DiMethGuy a Private Message Visit DiMethGuy's homepage! Add DiMethGuy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Northeastern USA/NYC sound better. The same way "California/Washington" should be "West Coast", so in the future people from Oregon won't feel ignored.

Old Post Jul-10-2004 00:32  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

yay! us DCTA's would love that!!

Old Post Jul-11-2004 03:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DiMethGuy
Calling Heaven Above....

do mods even check this forum or should I pm someone about my request/suggestion?

Old Post Jul-11-2004 17:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DiMethGuy Click here to Send DiMethGuy a Private Message Visit DiMethGuy's homepage! Add DiMethGuy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PHALPAX
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Addition to NYC Forum

quote:
Originally posted by DiMethGuy
In the spirt of what happened to the Florida forum becoming the Southeastern USA/Florida forum. I think the NYC forum should be changed to Northeastern USA/NYC. Or New England/NYC. For all us Bostonians and New englanders out here...

Just a suggestion

Yeah Boston, or new england in general, needs representation

Old Post Jul-11-2004 17:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PHALPAX Click here to Send PHALPAX a Private Message Add PHALPAX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coup
Retired

quote:
do mods even check this forum or should I pm someone about my request/suggestion?

most mods and the webmaster do check this forum quite alot. swamper cant reply to everything, normally you'll get some kind of answer within 1-2 weeks of posting.

Old Post Jul-11-2004 20:30  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Coup Click here to Send Coup a Private Message Add Coup to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:

Mate, I was the first person to reply

We mods can't do it all though, so you need to give the admin some time also

Old Post Jul-12-2004 02:32  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JM
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Northeastern USA/NYC sound better. The same way "California/Washington" should be "West Coast", so in the future people from Oregon won't feel ignored.

funny you say. too bad there aren't any Oregonians here... and if they are they party in Portland, and if there's a Portland event ever happening (rarely) its posted in the WA/Cali thread.

see how that argument was solved ?

>JM<

Old Post Jul-13-2004 08:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JM Click here to Send JM a Private Message Add JM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by JM
funny you say. too bad there aren't any Oregonians here... and if they are they party in Portland, and if there's a Portland event ever happening (rarely) its posted in the WA/Cali thread.

see how that argument was solved ?

>JM<

I just thought that, dividing in regions was a bit smarter than divinding into states, as this is not the first time a neighbour state wants to be included in the forum.

Old Post Jul-16-2004 15:16  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Addition to NYC Forum
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp me ID this track I heard at a danny howells gig here in NYC on 9/9/05 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLawrence - "Along the Wire" (superpitcher mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread