Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Mozilla Firefox
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spad
wise sage of the forest

Mozilla Firefox

Just so it's noted, the message box (i.e. what I'm typing this into) is very narrow when using Mozilla Firefox.

Dunno if that's important.

Old Post Jul-02-2004 13:36  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Spad Click here to Send Spad a Private Message Visit Spad's homepage! Add Spad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

Re: Mozilla Firefox

quote:
Originally posted by Spad
Just so it's noted, the message box (i.e. what I'm typing this into) is very narrow when using Mozilla Firefox.

Dunno if that's important.

I'm used to it now mate, just takes time

Old Post Jul-02-2004 13:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spad
wise sage of the forest

Re: Re: Mozilla Firefox

quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
I'm used to it now mate, just takes time

To be honest I'm used it now too lol

Old Post Jul-05-2004 18:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Spad Click here to Send Spad a Private Message Visit Spad's homepage! Add Spad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DannyO
The Vinyl Hunter

same, I don't think its anything to do with TA really, I think its todo with Mozilla.

Old Post Jul-07-2004 00:50  England
Click Here to See the Profile for DannyO Click here to Send DannyO a Private Message Add DannyO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thunder5
#ukta?

Yeah.. Its gotta lot to do with Mozilla actually supporting the HTML/CSS2 unlike IE..

Old Post Jul-07-2004 00:54  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Thunder5 Click here to Send Thunder5 a Private Message Add Thunder5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Torley Wong
Torley Wong sings a song!

I am experiencing this too, and the text I-beam cursor is REALLY flashing quickly, not to mention the animated GIF emoticons are super-hyper! Anyone else get that latter experience too? I'm feeling it's a group phenomena...

hope they fix the narrow text boxes though, they're really annoying and all that gray space goes to waste (well, I suppose I could open a window of Tetris there or something)...

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Old Post Jul-12-2004 10:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Torley Wong Click here to Send Torley Wong a Private Message Visit Torley Wong's homepage! Add Torley Wong to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Mozilla Firefox
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrance for idiing [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMelvin Warning - "Muzika" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread