Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
capricorn15
__

Old Post Oct-07-2023 03:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for capricorn15 Click here to Send capricorn15 a Private Message Add capricorn15 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by capricorn15

Mint set and great channel. This guy is a life saver with his remastering.

Old Post Oct-07-2023 14:01  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
Fire

Old Post Oct-07-2023 19:56  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Pretty good music here

Old Post Oct-13-2023 13:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Old Post Oct-19-2023 08:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sh33p
disco fvrd, house flvrd..

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO

I wasn't expecting this from james, nice mix

Old Post Nov-02-2023 18:35  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for sh33p Click here to Send sh33p a Private Message Add sh33p to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Nice to see Mr Zabiela embrace the proggy trance revivalism. Also nice to watch what he's doing behind the decks - nothing fancy about the mixing but the beatmatching on vinyl is absolutely airtight and he really gets the tunes working together. Love that mix between Baldo and Voices Of Kwahn.

He's playing near me in February in a club with a truly savage sound system. After watching that stream, I'm half tempted to go along...

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Nov-02-2023 19:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Nice to see Mr Zabiela embrace the proggy trance revivalism. Also nice to watch what he's doing behind the decks - nothing fancy about the mixing but the beatmatching on vinyl is absolutely airtight and he really gets the tunes working together. Love that mix between Baldo and Voices Of Kwahn.

He's playing near me in February in a club with a truly savage sound system. After watching that stream, I'm half tempted to go along...

that stream reminds me of your no-nonsense, pumping mixes.

Old Post Nov-02-2023 21:46  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I'm sure James will be honoured to hear that.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Nov-02-2023 22:08  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO

Nice find there.

Old Post Nov-03-2023 15:17  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gemlerr
tranceaddict

Old Post Nov-03-2023 23:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Gemlerr Click here to Send Gemlerr a Private Message Add Gemlerr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

i'm a sucker for an old school Dekay mix

Old Post Nov-15-2023 20:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackL-vee? [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Rush - "Sensation Anthem 2004" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread