Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

What a massive set. Hydrangea is known for her Hypnotic Techno along the lines of Hypnus and The God's Planet but this set is like a peak time Techno/Progressive Trance/Goa hybrid set that could be played either outdoors or in a warehouse. Lots of new and old.

Swamper Edit: Link is Dead

Hydrangea @ The Seed - MoDem Mutations V2 2021

Old Post Sep-25-2021 22:01  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
What a massive set. Hydrangea is known for her Hypnotic Techno along the lines of Hypnus and The God's Planet but this set is like a peak time Techno/Progressive Trance/Goa hybrid set that could be played either outdoors or in a warehouse. Lots of new and old.

Swamper Edit: Link is Dead

Hydrangea @ The Seed - MoDem Mutations V2 2021

Why does she keep mixing on the off beat in this set? Is that a deliberate strategy or is it someone with bad ears relying too heavily on Rekordbox's sync? I'm enjoying the music but that is irking me.

EDIT: Just heard another transition where she's mixed on the second beat. Oh deary me.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Last edited by SYSTEM-J on Sep-27-2021 at 08:43

Old Post Sep-27-2021 08:35  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

It's true regarding the mixing. Not sure as to why. I listened initially in a foggy cannabis induced state but sober listening confirms what you're saying. Ah well, at least the tunes and general structure of the set are still really good.

Old Post Sep-27-2021 15:06  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Old Post Oct-07-2021 13:00  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

The Circulation guestmix in one the most recent episodes of Digweed's Transitions show is quite something (link).

Old Post Oct-14-2021 14:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Blimey, are Circulation still going? Their Essential Mix from 2002 was quality, so I'll have to check this out.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Last edited by SYSTEM-J on Oct-14-2021 at 16:23

Old Post Oct-14-2021 15:37  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

No he (Paul Davis) returned after having left the music scene in 2007 or so, apparently. I think there's no Matt Jackson, unless I misunderstood. There's also a new label - Recirculate - with three releases out from this summer onwards (as I only just noticed on BP).

Old Post Oct-14-2021 15:58  Netherlands
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Marnix Mulder made this 2 hour mix for a friend who gave him a list of hit favorite tracks.
It's an amazing set:

quote:
01 - George Acosta - Emotions (Intro)
02 - RAH - Seven (Airbase Mix)
03 - Delerium feat. Jael - After All (Svenson & Gielen Remix)
04 - Kansai - Rococco
05 - Digger - Church of Ra
06 - Rank 1 - Airwave (Rank 1 vs Dutchforce Remix)
07 - Sonic Inc. - The Taste of Summer (Fire & Ice Vital Mix)
08 - Myon & Shane 54 - Ibiza Sunrise (Original Mix)
09 - Push - The Legacy
10 - Dj Albert - 4G
11 - Angel of Death - Angel of Death (Tracid Mix)
12 - Gouryella - Ligaya (Original Instrumental Mix)
13 - Airbase - Tangerine
14 - Solarstone - Seven Cities (Atlantis mix)
15 - Cygnus X - Superstring (Rank 1 Remix)
16 - Armin Van Buuren feat . Juistine Suissa - Burned with Desire (Rising Star Remix)
17 - Lange - I Believe (Original Mix)
18 - Gouryella - Tenshi (Original Mix)
19 - Katcha - Touched By God (Alfie Conn Remix)
20 - Masters & Nickson - Out there (Daniel Kandi Bangin' Mix)
21 - System F - Out of the Blue
22 - Lost Witness feat Tiff Lacey - Love again (Classic Airbase mix)
23 - The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (Ferry Corsten Remix)
24 - The Digital Blonde - Electra

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Oct-17-2021 20:30  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

About as dope as you can get.

Old Post Oct-20-2021 17:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

[/QUOTE]

Old Post Oct-20-2021 19:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junglist
tranceaddict

Old Post Oct-21-2021 12:49  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for junglist Click here to Send junglist a Private Message Add junglist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

this set $$$

Old Post Nov-01-2021 21:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProggy - with sweet voice [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSyntone - "Cant Believe It" (Silverblue Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread