Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Track of the Year - 2003 > HEAT 4 - TA track of the year
What two songs do you wish to vote for?
This poll is closed.
1 & 2 19 4.17%
1 & 3 13 2.85%
1 & 4 22 4.82%
1 & 5 16 3.51%
1 & 6 4 0.88%
2 & 3 72 15.79%
2 & 4 96 21.05%
2 & 5 49 10.75%
2 & 6 27 5.92%
3 & 4 28 6.14%
3 & 5 25 5.48%
3 & 6 9 1.97%
4 & 5 47 10.31%
4 & 6 14 3.07%
5 & 6 15 3.29%
Total: 456 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Creamfields23
Bunga Bunga alliance

2 and 5 both geat!

Old Post Dec-15-2003 09:53  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Creamfields23 Click here to Send Creamfields23 a Private Message Add Creamfields23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

Hard choice yet again, but Frenzy and Symbols for me. No Regular deserves a vote also though.

Old Post Dec-15-2003 10:26  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m0sh
Ibiza 05'

Without no doubt 5&6

James Holden is my only GOD!

Old Post Dec-15-2003 10:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh Click here to Send m0sh a Private Message Add m0sh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Denser
Thief

2 & 5
Fictivision vs C-Quence - Symbols
Kate Bush vs. Infusion - Running Up That Hill

Old Post Dec-15-2003 10:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Denser Click here to Send Denser a Private Message Add Denser to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sndh
'dispels & contradicts'

Haak & Hydra!

Go Haak !!

Talvekoidik / Saafi Brothers / Murmur / Burial / Near The Parenthesis

Old Post Dec-15-2003 11:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for sndh Click here to Send sndh a Private Message Add sndh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper
Hard choice yet again, but Frenzy and Symbols for me. No Regular deserves a vote also though.

it has mine also Affinity

Old Post Dec-15-2003 11:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

aw shit, now all the good ones come in a single vote.

voted for timegate and frenzy (love both tunes), but symbols comes close (best uplifting of the year!)

Old Post Dec-15-2003 12:14  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic
4-8-15-16-23-42

Haak & Hydra, by far

Old Post Dec-15-2003 12:56  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Click here to Send Cosmic a Private Message Add Cosmic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fundamental
65* Addict

quote:
Originally posted by The_One
Haak - Frenzy and Hydra - Affinity

What he said.

www.ambiamusic.com

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."

Old Post Dec-15-2003 13:13  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Fundamental Click here to Send Fundamental a Private Message Visit Fundamental's homepage! Add Fundamental to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robootz
:D

Symbols! ...and hmm.. Running Up That Hill

Old Post Dec-15-2003 14:11  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for robootz Click here to Send robootz a Private Message Add robootz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller

2 & 3

Old Post Dec-15-2003 16:44  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CygnusX
Ex-moderator

Fictivision vs C-Quence - Symbols and Haak - Frenzy

Old Post Dec-15-2003 16:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for CygnusX Click here to Send CygnusX a Private Message Visit CygnusX's homepage! Add CygnusX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Track of the Year - 2003 > HEAT 4 - TA track of the year
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother HardTrance from Darey [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRafferty & Kershaw - "We Are Connected" (Marcos & Sunfire Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread