Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
flavdave
The Quiet Beatle

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Piazza
Mr. Schulz I expect you to enguage this debate.

Eh, you shouldn't expect him to do anything. He already made his point, and he said that he was hesitant to post on here so you really shouldn't expect anything more of him.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for flavdave Click here to Send flavdave a Private Message Add flavdave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by flavdave
Eh, you shouldn't expect him to do anything. He already made his point, and he said that he was hesitant to post on here so you really shouldn't expect anything more of him.

But he does, because now that Behind the Decks is off the air, he has a personal thing against Markus.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by trancebrat
I would quote you, but you deleted your first post. You posted a response and then immediately follwed with another post that said you weren't going to post a response until Markus elaborated further. It sounded like two different people wrote those two posts.

I had the feeling the Mr.Schulz was going to make this one statement and disappear ( gave him time to respone back). I than decided I would rather send the comments out hoping this way he would feel the need to respond.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:50  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Thumbs up

well said, good to know that many DJ's and Producers think highly of TA too.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:52  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrAnCeAkI
LOL Queen :P

quote:
I'm glad you see the hidden message too.

This is why I want Mr.Schulz to respond back because I find it to a bad message to send to TA.

honestly tho I wasnt refering to u since ive never even read any of your posts, i dont know anything about u , i was refering in general , but anyways!!

Im Kai Tracids Future WIFE!!

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for TrAnCeAkI Click here to Send TrAnCeAkI a Private Message Visit TrAnCeAkI's homepage! Add TrAnCeAkI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flavdave
The Quiet Beatle

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
But he does, because now that Behind the Decks is off the air, he has a personal thing against Markus.

I thought it was revealed in the other thread that the reason Dave was asked to keep his comments to himself was because TC and Lane were trying to do damage control because Markus and Heather did not feel like GDJB should be a part of Party107.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for flavdave Click here to Send flavdave a Private Message Add flavdave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Konijn
Subverting Paradigms

quote:
Mr. Schulz I expect you to enguage this debate.

dude -- why are you so desperate to continue this nonsense? take the beef off the boards and calm the fuck down 'cause you're coming off like an overanxious toddler

[Dark Disco|Frozen Balearic|Gay Biker-House| Boogie-Trance|Heavy Electronica|Soft-Goth]

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:53  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Konijn Click here to Send Konijn a Private Message Visit Konijn's homepage! Add Konijn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by flavdave
I thought it was revealed in the other thread that the reason Dave was asked to keep his comments to himself was because TC and Lane were trying to do damage control because Markus and Heather did not feel like GDJB should be a part of Party107.

It was. But either Dave doesn't understand that, or he thinks that there's some sort of conspiracy between Tiger and Markus.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by idoru

wrong. Markus really had nothing to do with it. But I find it odd that after my 200+ post thread about this issue Mr.schulz now comes on TA to talk about 'the exchange of ideas'.

what I am concerned about is the political enviroment which schulz is creating on TA now. His statements,imo, seem to he a clever effort to make mods. aware of anti- schulz comments and to encourge the pro- GDJB enviroment which I tried to escape from at party107.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:54  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Can't we just bring back the PLUR? I love TA for all of its information regarding new releases, set reviews and tracklistings, and some of the stuff produced in the Amateur Producers Forum. But I have read my share of flame wars on this forum and all I can do is just turn the other way and not get involved. But with so many different members with opposing view points and opinions posting on here, I just don't see how the flame wars and arguments will ever stop. TA is just like everything else, it has its good sides, and it has its bad. You just have to take them both into account while you're on here and see for yourself if the good outweighs the bad. I totally respect your post Markus and your concern for the recent downturn these forums have been heading, but with such a widespread member base here, I honestly don't see how better mod control or censorship will improve on this. In the end, it's up to the members to either behave and respect others' opinions, or to act like jerks and aggresively bash anyone whose opinion differs from theirs. But try not to let it get to you. The world needs more thoughtful and respectful 30 year olds who are more willing to debate with a person rather than flame them. Perhaps by setting this standard, we might get others to follow this path as well. just my 2 cents. BTW, I enjoy listening to your radio show.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
globalgirl
Supreme tranceaddict

if you have any comments you can send them to me:
heather@globaldjbroadcast.com

I will make sure Markus answers any specific questions about anything you want. But this thread was not intended to debate specific threads or topics, I think Markus was making a point about the general mood of the boards lately.

I agree with him, I love the tranceaddict community, and always feel at home hanging out with everyone at any gig that I attend.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for globalgirl Click here to Send globalgirl a Private Message Visit globalgirl's homepage! Add globalgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hitman
Faked

quote:
exactly what markus means when he says TA has become childish.

Calling somebody a wanker isn't childish... Trying to make the same point over and over again, that's childish

quote:
I am going to ignore you because I am more intersted to talk to Markus at this time. Also, I have no beef with you like I have with Ian or Lushimmee + davidclarke

If you keep this up, you will soon have a beef with all TA...
Seriously, we all get the point now lay it to rest. No one, including Markus, will have this discussion with you if you behave like this...

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:56  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Hitman Click here to Send Hitman a Private Message Add Hitman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Super8 & Tab may promo mix,wellknown [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCERN - "The Message" (Northern Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread