Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > ROLL CALL: Gifted ft. Mark Oliver
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
There was a post from his account on Facebook that a 2nd one will be coming but no clues as to how soon.

Yes!!!

Also, great recap!

Old Post Jul-17-2023 12:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

woooo buddy looks like i missed out, i scanned through that video but i’ll have to give it a full watch. pretty sure i heard cafe del mar three in one mix there which i would have loved to hear live

i’ll try to make the next one fo sho

Old Post Jul-27-2023 00:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deam
Senior tranceaddict

Wow.

I don't even know what made me randomly check back here, but as a 40+er who spent many Saturdays at the Guv, seeing that this event existed and I missed it was shockingly upsetting!

I really hope he does a a second one.

Old Post Aug-30-2023 03:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Deam Click here to Send Deam a Private Message Add Deam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > ROLL CALL: Gifted ft. Mark Oliver
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp id this [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLange - "I Believe" (DJ Tandu Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread