Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Boy trance
a.k.a Individ

quote:
Originally posted by RnakR
- when your can't understand that you're gilfriend is still having trouble because she thinks sunrise at palamos is the same than c-sharp !

ROFL!! Damn, you're one lucky guy!

Old Post Oct-11-2001 19:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Boy trance Click here to Send Boy trance a Private Message Add Boy trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud9
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by totalcarnage

you know you are a trancEaddict when bible-thumpers try to convert you and all the while you have been telling them that you already believe in Tiesto.

That is the funniest thing i ever heard!!!!!

this is a sweet thread
keep em coming!!!

Old Post Oct-11-2001 23:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud9 Click here to Send Cloud9 a Private Message Add Cloud9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hypronix
[presence.of.absence]

Dancing Dude

BT! BT! BT!

I love to see so many ppl reffering to BT. although he has changed his style mostly, his trance stuff remains something all newbies to the genre should listen...when the get to that level of understanding!

oh, another SIGN U R an addict? when U through Ur binder on the hallway in your school because to dance on Barthezz-On the Move requires at least two hands... plus a lot of space.
but as U R listening to it on the CD Player, ppl around think U might have some behaviour problems... or U R takin' drugs in school (okay, whenever they put "trance" in narcotics section, pls tell me so I know to hide my drug in school perimeter, k?)

BT! BT! BT!

Old Post Oct-12-2001 02:10  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for hypronix Click here to Send hypronix a Private Message Add hypronix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
plastikE
Chief

here's some more:

*when you go to work, blasting your trance even though everyone around you is twice as old as you.....(with your boss in the area too)
*when you say 'west side' to a thug at your school because he just looks toooo damn funny (acting all ''cool'' and stuff)
*when you get your science teacher to listen to & like trance (this was last year in physics....i told her to dl some songs, and come the next day she's all "brandon check out this song! it really gets you movin!--it was Dune-Dark Side Of The Moon)...
*when you get your english teacher to play trance in class (this year, even though it isn't often, there come times when he plays it for other classes too )

those should do for a while heheh

Old Post Oct-12-2001 02:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for plastikE Click here to Send plastikE a Private Message Add plastikE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjTS-NeXiLe
mixAddict™

Hey ppl, im not trying to be a narc or anything but many of u seem to be repeating what others are saying. Can we keep this track on thread with cool posts guys ? thx...

"Many trances so produced are dangerous, because you can get lost in them. The reason is that the multiple trances can become fixed - relatively permanent - and one stays more or less always in a trance. That is an addictive trance."

Old Post Oct-12-2001 12:47  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DjTS-NeXiLe Click here to Send DjTS-NeXiLe a Private Message Add DjTS-NeXiLe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TimeWarp
Supreme tranceaddict

Smiling Frog

U kNow ur A TrAnceAddiCt when u reFuse tO go To sleep unTill U've Read all The New Posts and Replied TO at Least HALF!..hahaha

ANd.... FINALLY ( if this is the last post )

U KNOW UR A TRANCEADDICT WHEN YOU WOULD DIE!!! IF THERE WAS NO MORE TRANCE IN THE WORLD......

Old Post Oct-16-2001 06:42  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeWarp Click here to Send TimeWarp a Private Message Add TimeWarp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raver31
Prog Evangelism

you know you're a tranceaddict when you're not afraid of terrorism

Old Post Oct-16-2001 07:08  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for raver31 Click here to Send raver31 a Private Message Add raver31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hypronix
[presence.of.absence]

quote:
Originally posted by tranceraver31
you know you're a tranceaddict when you're not afraid of terrorism

because the MuziK gives U hope
...and if someone will attack U, the first thing U R going to save is BT's ESCM...

but then again, as U BELIEVE in TrancE (and this goes out like "In TrancE we trust!"), U know peace will win afterwards... peace of the mind at least.

Old Post Oct-16-2001 21:55  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for hypronix Click here to Send hypronix a Private Message Add hypronix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoginZ
Veteran in training

Jester Re: U KNow ur a trancEaddict when...

quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
...U know ur a trancEaddict when u feel like committing suicide when u listen to coldplay...

This should be my fav' one, i cannot stand those fuckin' depressed ppl, cold as ice, listening to dead songs instead of listening to som bangin' trance.

You made my day with this quote, Man =)

U know ur a trancEaddict when after a mad night Cream @ Amnesia with PvD, you leave at eight A.M and decide to go to Space to carry on until 14 P.M...

Cya' all

Old Post Oct-18-2001 14:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for LoginZ Click here to Send LoginZ a Private Message Add LoginZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

...when it really is an addiction !!!

Old Post Oct-22-2001 15:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjTS-NeXiLe
mixAddict™

quote:
Originally posted by Fraggle
...when it really is an addiction !!!

so ...... so..... true.....

"Many trances so produced are dangerous, because you can get lost in them. The reason is that the multiple trances can become fixed - relatively permanent - and one stays more or less always in a trance. That is an addictive trance."

Old Post Oct-27-2001 12:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DjTS-NeXiLe Click here to Send DjTS-NeXiLe a Private Message Add DjTS-NeXiLe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b0bb0
Old skoo T/A

Re: cool thread....

quote:
Originally posted by ambrus07
U know ur a TA when your friends call u: "trance guru" "trance messiah" "trance master" "trance pusher" "trance pimp".... hehe

U also know ur a TA when ur in a club and ur favorite song comes on and u dance so hard ppl stop and look at you funny.. hehe

OMG! hehe my boy calls me Trance Pimp and i always get those looks around here because nobody goes to the club to listen to the music if u know what i mean...

Heres a link to my slow car that i spend my record money on.My ProjecTT

Old Post Oct-27-2001 14:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for b0bb0 Click here to Send b0bb0 a Private Message Add b0bb0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOakenfold / Sasha 00's track (so familiar)... [2017] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNightcrawlers - "Push The Feeling On" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread