Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Need new DVS Interface, suggestions please.
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Brandt Slater
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Ok, should be next month.

However, they've quietly launched another product which seems interesting.

Basically, you just need an ipad and a Turntable. They give a digital cross fader that you connect to the ipad and scratch with it. They also have a little box that lets you plug it all in. Maybe a bit gimmicky but they seem to be pushing the envelope....

https://mwm-store.com/mixfader

New update from Phase.

PRODUCTION UPDATE

Since the last update, we've made very good progress on the production of Phase and we estimate that there are only 10 days of production left before completing the very first batch of pre-orders.

As we approach the Chinese New Year, factories are running full swing before taking a short break until late February so production schedules are very tight. This could affect finalizing production in January and push the completion date to March, but we are doing our absolute best to finish this last step with our manufacturing partners to be on time.

We will continue to update you during these final stages of production and will notify you of an estimated shipping date very soon.

Beyond annoying.

Old Post Jan-04-2019 18:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Brandt Slater Click here to Send Brandt Slater a Private Message Add Brandt Slater to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Brandt Slater
New update from Phase.

PRODUCTION UPDATE

Since the last update, we've made very good progress on the production of Phase and we estimate that there are only 10 days of production left before completing the very first batch of pre-orders.

As we approach the Chinese New Year, factories are running full swing before taking a short break until late February so production schedules are very tight. This could affect finalizing production in January and push the completion date to March, but we are doing our absolute best to finish this last step with our manufacturing partners to be on time.

We will continue to update you during these final stages of production and will notify you of an estimated shipping date very soon.

Beyond annoying.

Yeah I saw that

It sounds like they're preempting the fact that they won't make their Jan deadline.

Chinese new year is a real thing in terms of delays (I used to work with a company that made goods in china and basically everything came to a halt for a good two weeks) but why it would push it out to March I don't know.

These fuckers seriously need to deliver. I'm losing patience and starting to think the thing doesn't actually work.

Old Post Jan-05-2019 20:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Total ****bags.

Production has now been confirmed as pushed back to March due to "chinese new year" and their factory shutting down. These guys nee to get their shit together and deliver in march.

and they better hopes there's no problems as a year delay and the product still not working would basically end them.

Old Post Jan-11-2019 23:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

Wow. I’ve been casually following this through the updates on here but this is pretty ridiculous at this point!

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jan-19-2019 04:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

So they've confirmed the delivery date as the end of march. I think they're using a the Chinese new Year as a crutch to make sure all the bugs are ironed out. Hopefully we'll have them then, but if there are any more delays they can kiss my pasty arse.

Old Post Feb-02-2019 20:37 
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Party Hat

P.s. Happy Birthday MiamiTranceMan!!!

Old Post Feb-16-2019 23:30 
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
P.s. Happy Birthday MiamiTranceMan!!!

Thank you, sir!

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Feb-18-2019 22:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Welp. here's the latest from Phase"

quote:
We wanted to update all of our Phase VIP with information regarding the shipping of Phase...that's right!

We're on track to start shipping March 22nd!

Below are our current updates:

February 25th: Factory has reopened and production has officially resumed.

March 8th: Estimated end of production.

March 22nd: Shipping to pre-order customers begins. We're closely monitoring production and will be providing some new updates as we get closer. Let's get ready everyone!

Let's see what happens....

Old Post Feb-28-2019 19:46 
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:

The saga continues....

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Mar-01-2019 13:25  United States
Brandt Slater
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Yep. From all I've read it seems like this the last straw for buyers. If they come back with another delay, there's gonna be a lot of refunding.

I see all the major online vendors are taking preorders as well.

Old Post Mar-02-2019 21:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Brandt Slater Click here to Send Brandt Slater a Private Message Add Brandt Slater to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I refrained from placing a pre-order after the first delay, and if they can't deliver now, then I know they're not worth bothering with.

I've also dealt heavily with manufacturing in China before and while they do close for New Year, it doesn't entirely stop production for 6+ weeks.

However, I'd prefer for them to deliver a perfect product than release early and have a shitty one. Only a couple of weeks now.....

Old Post Mar-03-2019 20:22 
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Apparently, the Phase units start shipping on the 25th. There's no info when stores will have them but at least they've confirmed the production is finished.

I'll post up a review the moment I get my grubbies on some....

Old Post Mar-22-2019 21:10 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Need new DVS Interface, suggestions please.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Eric Prydz Set [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMegamind - "Sturm Und Drang" (Pleasure Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread