Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Who is still around?
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

hello

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post Oct-29-2014 02:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Oct-29-2014 18:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rob
Supreme tranceaddict

Whaddup bro's and bro-ette's

Old Post Jan-11-2015 16:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Click here to Send Rob a Private Message Add Rob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slade
Cosmic Interlude

Old Post May-28-2015 14:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slade Click here to Send Slade a Private Message Visit Slade's homepage! Add Slade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
waXology
Bookafuckin'shea

Jesus, everyone's avatars are bringing back a nostalgic feeling!

quality. Can't believe there are no posts in here. Used to live in this forum.

Old Post Jun-12-2015 15:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for waXology Click here to Send waXology a Private Message Add waXology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
webmeister
beats that go thump

Welcome back, webmeister
You last visited: Feb-26-2008 23:13.

Old Post Jun-13-2015 07:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for webmeister Click here to Send webmeister a Private Message Add webmeister to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby

look at all the zombies!!

Old Post Jul-15-2015 23:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JT7
tranceaddict in training

Hey Dance Family Australia!!!!

I actually didn't party in Australia in the beginning, but you guys know we're all FAMILY ACROSS THE PLANET! I'm closest to you guys right now since I'm visiting in the region (but I'm not in Australia).

How are the parties out here? Hows the crowd?

Old Post Aug-21-2015 08:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JT7 Click here to Send JT7 a Private Message Add JT7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier
DISILLUSIONED IN TRANCE

Hey guys download my mix! Haha!

"Burn down the disco, hang the blessed dj, because the music that they constantly play,
it says nothing to me about my life...
" The Smiths - 'Panic'

Old Post Sep-01-2015 10:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Click here to Send Xavier a Private Message Add Xavier to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby

Re: Hey Dance Family Australia!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by JT7
I actually didn't party in Australia in the beginning, but you guys know we're all FAMILY ACROSS THE PLANET! I'm closest to you guys right now since I'm visiting in the region (but I'm not in Australia).

How are the parties out here? Hows the crowd?

well I just saw j00f for his annual visit and it was amazing

Old Post Sep-14-2015 12:40  Australia
Philby

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier
Hey guys download my mix! Haha!

I'll download yours if you download mine...

Old Post Sep-14-2015 12:41  Australia
Pendulum
Senior tranceaddict

Hey peeps. Long time no post. Hope you're all well! I'm still around. Still loving (good) trance. Have not DJ'd in a club since last year. Life with three kiddies and a business to run, plus living 3hours from Sydney makes it hard! What's everyone been up to?

Old Post Oct-19-2015 22:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Pendulum Click here to Send Pendulum a Private Message Visit Pendulum's homepage! Add Pendulum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Who is still around?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarcel Woods - Serenity (Which Mix) [2003] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChimera - I Just Wanna Do My Thing [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread