Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MiSSyM
xxx

hey Tommy, im liking that track, its different. Is it going to be longer?

Anarky is that track going to be like that the whole way through or you still working on it?

oooo Onion you have that 70's feel at the start of that track! haha
I like the melodic bit half way through the track & the ending bit!

Old Post May-10-2006 06:25  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jåcë
dancefloor therapist

dave, that bass is kick ass man. synth and pads sounding great. percussion needs work though, especially the kick, its too flat IMO but otherwise sounds like it could be real good piece

onion that is killa remix dude! i fuckin love it, please finish!

:: Out soon ::

»
Adam Jace - Safari People [Plastic City]

http://www.myspace.com/adamjace

Old Post May-10-2006 09:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for jåcë Click here to Send jåcë a Private Message Add jåcë to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T-Soma
The Sky Was Pink...

Thanks Missy.
Yea, that was just a short sample i made.
Once i get my keyboard and a freind is going to unload some samples to me im going to make a full length track probs around 7 min.
Where do TA's producers buy their equipment from?
Iv baught my keyboard (should be here next few weeks) from the US because it was $300-400 cheaper and my soundcard and soon to be moniters are comming from aus stores.

Old Post May-10-2006 12:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for T-Soma Click here to Send T-Soma a Private Message Add T-Soma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx

so to produce, what is it that you exactly need?
do you need some sort of extra equipment? do you use a computer program for it?

plz explain.

Old Post May-11-2006 01:48  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jizza
boys dont cry

i just use my fisher price tranceMAGIC and voila im the second coming of ian van dahl.

Old Post May-11-2006 02:03  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for jizza Click here to Send jizza a Private Message Add jizza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by MiSSyM
so to produce, what is it that you exactly need?
do you need some sort of extra equipment? do you use a computer program for it?

It sounds a bit 70's c0z im going for the Ferry Corsten sound eye tell j00

As for what is required to write a track:

Digital Only Setup

*PC - Something thats pretty fast and has plenty of memory

*Sequencer - A program that allows you to put whatever sounds / melodies you want in a particular order

* Virtual Instruments / Samples - Typically a decent virtual instrument will have 300 to 400 sounds already built in them... However once you start getting used to how everything works... its much more enjoyable and rewarding to create your own sounds... Virtual Instruments are used to make those barra basslines *cough*

* Midi Controller Keyboard - Tells the Virtual Instruments what notes to play... and has sliders / knobs like on a mixer which allows you to control all the synths in your PC

Old Post May-11-2006 03:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx

hahahahahahahahhaha thanx Onion i lubchoo.

oh it looks too complicated.
with this midi keyboard n shit.

Old Post May-11-2006 03:44  Croatia
mzvirbulis
"Boom Boom"

LOL at Missy M!

dont worry im sure you will understand one day?

i say just keep on enjoying listening to music.

Old Post May-11-2006 06:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mzvirbulis Click here to Send mzvirbulis a Private Message Add mzvirbulis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T-Soma
The Sky Was Pink...

Here is a line of hardware you should consider taking alook at for the basics.
Modulators

Old Post May-11-2006 07:04  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for T-Soma Click here to Send T-Soma a Private Message Add T-Soma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

quote:
Originally posted by MiSSyM
hahahahahahahahhaha thanx Onion i lubchoo.

oh it looks too complicated.
with this midi keyboard n shit.

well dave gets it so it cant be that hard...

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post May-11-2006 14:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Cheers Jace.. i'm finishing up the structure of the track then its re-hashing the percussion time.

Phil's right, it's not rocket science, its not complicated like djing

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post May-11-2006 22:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deceptikon
Supreme tranceaddict

blah. does anyone find themselves hammering out melodies then just moving onto a new one without finishing a tune? fkn SHIT i have like 2 finished tracks and 800 projects

anyways kit/where i got it below:
m-audio delta 1010lt - imported from the us for 250
korg kontrol49 - billy hyde
roland jp8080 - a mate
soon krk rp8 rokits - undecided

Aesthetic: djing makes production look like a walk in the park, ey? lololol

Old Post May-11-2006 23:48  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for deceptikon Click here to Send deceptikon a Private Message Visit deceptikon's homepage! Add deceptikon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track #3 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiësto - "Ancient History" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread