Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Need new DVS Interface, suggestions please.
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

I can't wait till mine comes, I'm wondering what a perfect circle sounds like. I do have Serato but not time code vinyl not like I'll need any haha, this is awesome.

Old Post May-07-2019 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brandt Slater
Supreme tranceaddict

Well, after a few weeks one the Phase remotes died. No longer charging, or reacting. No sign of life. Now comes the painstaking task of getting replaced. Hopefully this goes smoother then the release.

Old Post May-10-2019 18:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Brandt Slater Click here to Send Brandt Slater a Private Message Add Brandt Slater to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh crap..

Old Post May-10-2019 18:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brandt Slater
Supreme tranceaddict

Good thing I bought the four pack. Heads up. The update they did to the Connect software likes to crash at start up. Eventually it connects but only after the remotes are in use.

Old Post May-10-2019 18:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Brandt Slater Click here to Send Brandt Slater a Private Message Add Brandt Slater to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Freak
Insert witty comment here

Old Post May-10-2019 19:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freak Click here to Send Freak a Private Message Add Freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Brandt Slater
Well, after a few weeks one the Phase remotes died. No longer charging, or reacting. No sign of life. Now comes the painstaking task of getting replaced. Hopefully this goes smoother then the release.

Ugh, sorry to hear it.

Sounds like a battery issue. AT least you've got spares.

I think the delays must be them scrabbling to fix the issues. It's a shame because I like when small companies try to change the game but you have to get your shit in order, and it's not like they haven't had a year to figure it out.

I'm involved now in electronics manufacturing and QC is probably the biggest thing. They fact they started doing PR for this over a year ago has been a really dumb move. Their IG is them doing press tours and expos, yet all the comments are just people giving them shit for delays and malfunctions.

Mine is meant to arrive this time next week. We'll see whether I get a working one.....

Old Post May-10-2019 19:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brandt Slater
Supreme tranceaddict

Sad thing is, the remote was working fine the night before. Then last night, nothing.

Old Post May-10-2019 20:54 
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts

In other words, PSSL was meant to receive the units on the 15th, but Phase pushed it back again to the 28th.

Old Post May-18-2019 16:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

It's official:

PSSL are such a bunch of inept tossers.

They had pushed the date to the 27th, so on the 26th I called and they told me they're "in transit and will be here tomorrow".

I had them confirm the tracking to them and he said "our purchasing department has confirmed" etc. So I made him double check as this was the bollocks I was told last time and he said it's coming.

Next day I call to find out where it is....

....they tell me they're probably being unpacked to go out.

.......Then i get a call back at the end of the day, saying they didn't arrive and won't even be shipped form phase until next week.

Maybe I just got unlucky, and no offense Brandt in case you're affiliated, but PSSL are a fucking bunch of disorganized clowns.

I then found out that if I'd ordered from Dj TechTools, Guitar Center o=r any one of the 9 other sellers in the USA, I'd already have it by now.

PSSL seem to have MAJOR issues with their purchasing department and can't organize a piss up in a brewery.

Last time I ever fucking order from them.

Old Post May-31-2019 18:41 
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

Ahh shit damn

Old Post Jun-01-2019 08:08  United States
Brandt Slater
Supreme tranceaddict

Dude that sucks and interesting too. I typically shop at PSSL and havenít had ian ssue like that yet. If it helps, a friend of mine is having the same issues with Phase through Guitar Center. I dunno if he purchased them online or in a store but thereís been a three week delay past when they were supposed to arrive.

Quite frankly, Phaseís tech support receives and F from me. Still havenít gotten a response from them. Attempted to converse with them via Facebook but they gave me the same tech spiel as the manual says. I dunno, maybe if my name was Jazzy Jeff or something like that, the response would be quicker. Kinda hoping someone buys them out and can run the system effectively. The productís good but the human side of it, No.

Old Post Jun-01-2019 08:19 
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

The saga continues...

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jun-01-2019 16:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Need new DVS Interface, suggestions please.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread