Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Radio broadcasts forum
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DannyO
The Vinyl Hunter

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
you can delete or close any thread you start, so I don't think there woudl be a need for a timed thread. they can just close the thread after they are done, or after everyone is done flaming them for sucking for 3 hours

I still think this is a great idea, we could even sticky up in it how to broadcast easily through shoutcast.

Didn't know about being able to delete your own thread, thanks for the info, and I like the idea about shoutcast, it could work really well, well except the crap me and you went through.

Old Post Apr-27-2004 06:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for DannyO Click here to Send DannyO a Private Message Add DannyO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Prodigy Child
Didn't know about being able to delete your own thread, thanks for the info, and I like the idea about shoutcast, it could work really well, well except the crap me and you went through.

What didn't kill us or get us banned, makes us stronger.

Old Post Apr-27-2004 07:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

I'm currently working on an Event Forum for the Toronto (and other) sections... the code I used to do this can easily be adapted to handle a radio section where new threads can be created listing start / end times / date and then be listed according to which streams are currently playing and once the time expires the thread is automatically moved/deleted so that the list is always fresh

Hmm? .

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-27-2004 14:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
I'm currently working on an Event Forum for the Toronto (and other) sections... the code I used to do this can easily be adapted to handle a radio section where new threads can be created listing start / end times / date and then be listed according to which streams are currently playing and once the time expires the thread is automatically moved/deleted so that the list is always fresh

Hmm?

good shit

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Apr-27-2004 15:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

looks like a pretty good idea

just make sure the threads can be posted before it's on.. gotta warn people first.. would be great to make it automatically moved to a different section of 'currently playing'

Old Post Apr-28-2004 19:47  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:

Hmm?

can i be the mod of the new section, neo is way too overworked and oversexed to take another one.

Old Post Apr-29-2004 04:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:

Hmm?

sounds interesting del, would be very interested to see if this can be implemented for our bit

Old Post Apr-29-2004 12:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
can i be the mod of the new section, neo is way too overworked and oversexed to take another one.

Old Post May-02-2004 16:14  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo

er, was that to the oversexed or overworked comment...

I have my guesses....

Old Post May-02-2004 16:18  United States
Ian
Not dead yet.

There seem in recent days to be a number of people signing up to promote di.fm & asl radio, just wondering if this isn't such a bad idea & if it would allow us to read MD without the plethora of radio broadcasts threads, plus give us an easy show of whats on at a particular time ?

Old Post Jun-01-2004 22:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
There seem in recent days to be a number of people signing up to promote di.fm & asl radio, just wondering if this isn't such a bad idea & if it would allow us to read MD without the plethora of radio broadcasts threads, plus give us an easy show of whats on at a particular time ?

yeah I know, I think it would be a sweet addition, as I think I have said before.

Not only will it reduce clutter in other forums, chil out and music...people can find live streams a lot more easily. They just check there instead of ameteur, chill, music...local...blah blah.

and since ya know, you are putting in all these other new forums n all. ..

Boomer for mod of such section '04

Old Post Jun-03-2004 01:27  United States
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo

I thought my hooligans took care of neo

DAMN IT!

Old Post Jun-03-2004 03:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Radio broadcasts forum
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSeb Fontaine @ Ultra [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSyntax - Pray [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread