Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Suggestions and Comments!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
superglo
shake well before use ...

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
I see where you're coming from with that, however I think unbiased reviews are relatively unavoidable on a forum like this, where the predominant number of contributors are what you'd consider "average" users of the gear in question, and not prepared to write a professional review of a product.

People are going to have their opinions, and quite frankly, I'd rather here from people who have/have used equipment, tutorials, etc. and are passionate about it, than some cold review on a website that doesn't really give me any actual sense of user satisfaction...

yeah you're absolutely right on that.
what i mean is no reviews of someone saying a certain mixer etc is crap just because of shit they heard from somewhere or because they have different gear.

i mean if someone posts a review on a gemini mixer and likes it then fair enough, no need to have 23453564 posts of flaming after that.

thesuperglo - Flaming Popsicle [June 2007 Promo](full-on/dark/goa)

Old Post Sep-13-2006 17:25  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for superglo Click here to Send superglo a Private Message Visit superglo's homepage! Add superglo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

i say you change the link to to beatport territory error thread that is in the sticky containment/information thread to http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=366678

you have the link set up to go to your post :P

Old Post Oct-05-2006 17:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
i say you change the link to to beatport territory error thread that is in the sticky containment/information thread to http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=366678

you have the link set up to go to your post :P

Whoops!

Old Post Oct-05-2006 17:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZeJayMan
the farthammer

Hey, Just a heads up on that Stu's Techie Cookbook on Fader Starts isn't working properly. The Mp3's aren't found.

Old Post Jan-27-2007 20:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeJayMan Click here to Send ZeJayMan a Private Message Add ZeJayMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
Hey, Just a heads up on that Stu's Techie Cookbook on Fader Starts isn't working properly. The Mp3's aren't found.

Will ask him about it... thanks for the heads up!

How do you like the new layout of the info thread?

Old Post Jan-27-2007 20:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZeJayMan
the farthammer

quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
Will ask him about it... thanks for the heads up!

How do you like the new layout of the info thread?

It's looking good man. If possible it should shout out to you more though. Try and get the opinions of people who don't know TA's structure or people who don't use internet forums and ask for advice. Cos by now I've got the grips of what i'm looking for and can skim according to what I need.

Keep up the good work.

J

Old Post Jan-29-2007 23:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeJayMan Click here to Send ZeJayMan a Private Message Add ZeJayMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Here's an idea for your D Booth Info...

SERATO vs FINAL SCRATCH vs TRAKTOR SCRATCH vs TORQ vs Everything Else (Ms Pinky, MixVibes, Numark's Cue, etc.)

Old Post Feb-08-2007 19:59  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

Is there an "Ableton Questions" thread in here yet?

I think it'd probably be a good idea - loads of Ableton questions (hell, I've even got a few), but I don't really see the need to have a bunch of Ableton threads on the main page.

Just a thought.

Old Post May-25-2007 14:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.chan
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Is there an "Ableton Questions" thread in here yet?

I think it'd probably be a good idea - loads of Ableton questions (hell, I've even got a few), but I don't really see the need to have a bunch of Ableton threads on the main page.

Just a thought.

I think an Ableton thread would be great. i have loads of questions that im trying to figure out on my own, but if the information is already there it certainly would make life a lot easier

Old Post Aug-12-2007 01:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for a.chan Click here to Send a.chan a Private Message Add a.chan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

Someone start it up

Old Post Aug-12-2007 03:32 
Saint John
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Any chance of a sticky for simple questions simple answers kind of things. I never know what to do when I have a pretty simply question I Want to throw out there, but it's hardly thread worthy

Old Post Dec-12-2010 06:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Saint John Click here to Send Saint John a Private Message Add Saint John to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n3lly
www.n3lly.com

Would the help thread not be that though? It has loads of videos and i understand you have to trawl though them a little bit but, it has got a lot in there. And a simple questions simple answers thread would inevitably have lots of simple questions and answers without a way of searching them (bar ctrl f/cmd f etc)

Anyway, here's a link to the help thread.

CLICK ME PLEASE

Old Post Dec-13-2010 21:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for n3lly Click here to Send n3lly a Private Message Visit n3lly's homepage! Add n3lly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Suggestions and Comments!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprogressive track from the 90's [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDune feat. Vanessa - Keep the Secret (Talla 2XLC Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread