Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Fall 2018 Gas
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by Mel David

The cutest synth module evar!

yeah, I wish it had a fleshlight module built-in. Eurorack anyone?

Old Post Jan-29-2019 04:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Bought a few things. Not really gear, but anyway...

- Kick 2 VST
- All products from Mars, sampled hardware/synths // https://samplesfrommars.com/product...ducts-from-mars
- Illuminate Drum Kit
- Fundamental Ambience - Vol II
- Future Bass & Chill Trap

The last 3 are more so entertaining than really usefull. Oh well. More pending, but the Mars kit downloads take sooo long

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jan-29-2019 07:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

I was thinking maybe of a Novation Peak but honestly have kinda lost track of what's new out there

Old Post Feb-11-2019 19:50  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Waves Codex is on special for $29. I don't have Serum which is what most people compare it to. If it has some usable presets at $29 it's worth it.

https://www.jrrshop.com/waves-codex-wavetable-synth

Old Post Mar-05-2019 10:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Yo trance bros, there's some EDM & trance-specific software bundles in this Humble Bundle deal.
eg. Music Maker EDM Edition & Soundpool - Trance Masters for a buckaroo, yahoo!

https://www.humblebundle.com/softwa...idized-software

Check it out.

Old Post Mar-07-2019 09:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yo trance bros, there's some EDM & trance-specific software bundles in this Humble Bundle deal.
eg. Music Maker EDM Edition & Soundpool - Trance Masters for a buckaroo, yahoo!

https://www.humblebundle.com/softwa...idized-software

Check it out.

Hey fuck you. That shit is a $1, not free. Don't be posting your capitalist shit here. Seize the means of (music) production! (etc).

/kenny

Old Post Mar-07-2019 23:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-04-2019 15:43  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

^ You have one or gassing for one? I periodically check ebay for a good deal on the Integra. I want all the old Roland sound patches.

Old Post Apr-09-2019 10:31  Australia
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

I've got one of these now. They're really good. I much prefer the virtual one knob per function than the other Elektron devices, even though you lose some functionality.

Old Post Apr-09-2019 11:07  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
^ You have one or gassing for one? I periodically check ebay for a good deal on the Integra. I want all the old Roland sound patches.

got one for a little over £300.

integra looks harder to program from front panel. i thought integra would be streets ahead sound wise, but it just isn't, not worth the extra imo. plus this has the vintage vibe going for it.

Old Post Apr-09-2019 14:43  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Integra has a software editor which is, frankly, the only sensible way to program one of these.

Old Post Apr-09-2019 16:31  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

The integra is the daddy of Roland kit. It literally has every expansion board. from the Jv series in it. Thing is hardcore.

Geoff - would yo recommend the Model:Samples? I'm seriously thinking about buying a funbox and it looks like the best offeriing. How's the sequencing on it? (Bear in mind a Tribe botherer).

Old Post Apr-09-2019 21:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Fall 2018 Gas
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCyberslam - Your Heart - Lyrics Search [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlanet Funk - "Chase The Sun" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread