Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Local Scene Info / Russia
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Prism
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jan-27-2003 01:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Prism Click here to Send Prism a Private Message Add Prism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jocker
whatup homie

Old Post Jan-27-2003 01:37  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Jocker Click here to Send Jocker a Private Message Add Jocker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jocker
whatup homie

Last edited by Jocker on Jan-27-2003 at 01:56

Old Post Jan-27-2003 01:41  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Jocker Click here to Send Jocker a Private Message Add Jocker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
whiskers
old skool

OMFG WAHAHAHAHA I CRY I DIE I DROOL I CHOKE............

Old Post Jan-27-2003 02:03  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for whiskers Click here to Send whiskers a Private Message Add whiskers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
uRsUS
Supreme tranceaddict

Don't forget about me!!!
-------
По русски может будем!?

Paffendorf - Crazy Sexy Marvellous
Cosmicman - Krystal Dreams
Yomanda - You're Free (Frank Traxx vs. Organ Mix)

Old Post Jan-27-2003 02:05  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for uRsUS Click here to Send uRsUS a Private Message Add uRsUS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
toxa
This Is Just My Day Job

Sto protsentov!!!!
Count me in!!

Old Post Jan-27-2003 06:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for toxa Click here to Send toxa a Private Message Add toxa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BaoBaB_5
tranceaddict

I'm def in! I think it's a great idea, there many russians on these boards, but not all of them actually live in Russia, that's the problem

По-русски? Да запросто

Old Post Jan-27-2003 22:04  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for BaoBaB_5 Click here to Send BaoBaB_5 a Private Message Add BaoBaB_5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Noisician
Harsh electronic purity

quote:
Originally posted by Jocker

Old Post Jan-27-2003 23:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Noisician Click here to Send Noisician a Private Message Visit Noisician's homepage! Add Noisician to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

to be fair i dont see the point, what is russia's trance scene? the CD single of PPK - resurection?

>>> Download my mix here <<< (Electro, Techno & Psy-Trance)

Old Post Jan-28-2003 00:17  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CKYTEP
ObsceneDirtyFilthyImmoral

quote:
Originally posted by Dumonde Trancer
to be fair i dont see the point, what is russia's trance scene? the CD single of PPK - resurection?

Thats what this forum might change. Now you only know PPK - Resurection but once the forum is made, besides the fact that all russians and all others interested can come together and talk about events and things going on in russia and eastern europe. But also to talk about artists and DJ's that are very good but not able to promote their material outside russia due to finances. you could hear new names and open TA's to another part of the world that may bring very big impact on the music in future....

Old Post Jan-28-2003 01:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CKYTEP Click here to Send CKYTEP a Private Message Visit CKYTEP's homepage! Add CKYTEP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prism
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

dun talk shite unless u really know the scene and what it's like atm cheeky гнида...PPK have nothing to do with it.

Old Post Jan-28-2003 01:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Prism Click here to Send Prism a Private Message Add Prism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
whiskers
old skool

quote:

ste, dude, there are a LOT of artists you don't know about because they are not mainstream... trance in russia is still somewhat underground and the trance community is quite small...

besides, it's not about having anything to do with trance, it's about having our own forum to talk in. there's a french forum, yet i don't know much french trance. so what? it's just somewhere people talk.

вот вам, господа товарищи, опять британцы базар разводят...

Old Post Jan-28-2003 02:10  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for whiskers Click here to Send whiskers a Private Message Add whiskers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Local Scene Info / Russia
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhat song is this? [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLange - "I Believe" (Lange Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread