Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Time to separate FL and GA
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bobba lou
you need some activator

Ian if you dont care. Why in the fuck are you posting. Get out of your village for once.

I've always meant to ask this....who the fuck are you? I mean i have never heard of you or the 5 friends you have on your myspace. Official info : chokeonit

Old Post Jun-10-2005 02:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bobba lou Click here to Send bobba lou a Private Message Visit bobba lou's homepage! Add bobba lou to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
you're all fucking sheep, following little arturo round like he's a king, and we know it's only because he hooks you up with the latest illegal mp3s & makes you feel good in clubs because everyone recognises him as a tv star from harry & the hendersons. the guys a fraud & a wanker and i wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire, unless of course i've mastered my petrol pissing fetish by then.

Needless to say Scott on the other hand isa top guy and you're only moaning cos u dont have something. If you'd stop trying to have cliques from states or whatever you wouldn't have problems but you all think you're fucking special, well it's a known fact that FLTA has the highest gimp to user ratio, somewhere nearing 98% of you all. nobody gives a fuck about your forum and it's not long ago that all of u were slagging ta off on that other forum so heres an idea, go there, stay there, and don't come back here, cos nobody cares about you glueless chimps. I mean you can't honestly look seriously at a state with people like bonetti, mdamon wanker, mel & all the schlags who think miami is the best place on earth (fact - its a dump, get over yourself, nobody cares about edgar v, about gdjb, about arturo & his latest scams or anything)

That was, seriously, the lamest post I have ever read on TA. And I've read many, many lame posts.

Kill yourself.

Old Post Jun-10-2005 03:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
squirrelly
The Phun Nun

quote:
Originally posted by ambs
yea ok, this isnt going anywhere.

squirelly, i dont know who you are, but maybe if you'd actually READ a little bit into the topic, you'd see it's nothing against leann or scott. ffs! how many times do i need to state it's not personal

Actually, I DO read. I read all the time about how Scott is supposedly the worst mod and how Arturo was the best mod and all the other horseshit that gets spewed out of all of your mouths. Scott's an excellent moderator and he does his best. Did I say that YOU directly said anything against Scott? No, so perhaps maybe YOU should start reading a little clearer.

It's funny, the other day I actually started to miss posting in FLTA, I actually started to miss some of the people. After reading this thread, I'm reminded of why I don't bother anymore. It's not worth it.

Old Post Jun-10-2005 03:45  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for squirrelly Click here to Send squirrelly a Private Message Add squirrelly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NiNa527
Senior tranceaddict

Confused

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
nay! just cuz hes a postwhore doesnt mean he should be a mod

Oy VeY

Old Post Jun-10-2005 03:56  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for NiNa527 Add NiNa527 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ambs
Girl Le Disko

quote:
Originally posted by squirrelly
Actually, I DO read. I read all the time about how Scott is supposedly the worst mod and how Arturo was the best mod and all the other horseshit that gets spewed out of all of your mouths. Scott's an excellent moderator and he does his best. Did I say that YOU directly said anything against Scott? No, so perhaps maybe YOU should start reading a little clearer.

It's funny, the other day I actually started to miss posting in FLTA, I actually started to miss some of the people. After reading this thread, I'm reminded of why I don't bother anymore. It's not worth it.

ok, i think you need to get off your little "im going to change my nickname so people wont know who i am and then i can say whatever i want" trip. i didn't say that it wasnt about ME not having something against them. Until LeeAnn got involved, she nor scott was even mentioned in any negative way in this thread. I don't have anything against them, because i don't KNOW them and I think many flta's will agree.
My whole point for this thread is that atl and fl are not one and the same. pretending they are is horse shit. that's like saying vegas and la are the same. they just aren't. they may look close to each other on a map, but they are entirely different.

Both FL and ATL meet the criteria for regional forums, in fact, I went back and re-read about 3 times just to make sure, so I don't see what the big deal is about just giving both of atl or ga if you will and fl their own sub-forum.

god, why can't people just grow up and let people argue their points without making it personal anymore?

Old Post Jun-10-2005 05:14  Netherlands Antilles
Click Here to See the Profile for ambs Click here to Send ambs a Private Message Add ambs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mdamon7278
Time for a NOS

squirrelly is that **** bag un even ass, the loser piece of shit resurfaces from some dark hole in the planet and has the balls to post on here, when she is never around, hey something has to be done to ease everyone's problems, sooner or later, we are losing people left and right, and to un even ass, back to the hole u belong

Old Post Jun-10-2005 05:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mdamon7278 Click here to Send mdamon7278 a Private Message Add mdamon7278 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
squirrelly
The Phun Nun

quote:
Originally posted by ambs
ok, i think you need to get off your little "im going to change my nickname so people wont know who i am and then i can say whatever i want" trip. i didn't say that it wasnt about ME not having something against them. Until LeeAnn got involved, she nor scott was even mentioned in any negative way in this thread. I don't have anything against them, because i don't KNOW them and I think many flta's will agree.
My whole point for this thread is that atl and fl are not one and the same. pretending they are is horse shit. that's like saying vegas and la are the same. they just aren't. they may look close to each other on a map, but they are entirely different.

Both FL and ATL meet the criteria for regional forums, in fact, I went back and re-read about 3 times just to make sure, so I don't see what the big deal is about just giving both of atl or ga if you will and fl their own sub-forum.

god, why can't people just grow up and let people argue their points without making it personal anymore?

Seriously, I don't give a shit if anyone knows that this is me. I openly told people that it's me. I don't give a crap what's done to the forum either, you all can do what you want. All I know is I see constant bitching about the modship, and I just want to remind you all that it was US that elected and voted on the mods.

*edit Forget it, I'm not even going to start, it's not worth my time.

Old Post Jun-10-2005 05:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for squirrelly Click here to Send squirrelly a Private Message Add squirrelly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
That was, seriously, the lamest post I have ever read on TA. And I've read many, many lame posts.

Kill yourself.

Once again my humour is lost amongst you people. Those like Amber, Sara, Scott & Leeann know that i'm not vindictive nor evil, but it's so easy to bait you people at times.

For those who think I shouldn't be posting here, well, its site suggestions, it's not your precious local forum, so if i wanna post I will.

My main plan to seperate florida & georgia would be as follows.

cut off florida sorta south of the capital/jacksonville, and tow it out to some place where the weathers really bad, probably the antarctic. Disable all internet connections & have 10 get out of jail cards, as I could probably find that number of people who know me from those areas who i'd take to safety. Then leave the remainder with nothing, a bad climate & see how much they think miami & other places rock then

Old Post Jun-10-2005 08:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
My main plan to seperate florida & georgia would be as follows.

cut off florida sorta south of the capital/jacksonville, and tow it out to some place where the weathers really bad, probably the antarctic. Disable all internet connections & have 10 get out of jail cards, as I could probably find that number of people who know me from those areas who i'd take to safety. Then leave the remainder with nothing, a bad climate & see how much they think miami & other places rock then

dude! that acid u took is some shit man!!
props!

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jun-10-2005 09:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zer0nium
Senior tranceaddict

^ Agreed.

Ian^ is fucking brillant! Must have an IQ of 180... lmao

Old Post Jun-10-2005 09:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Zer0nium Click here to Send Zer0nium a Private Message Add Zer0nium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by Zer0nium
^ Agreed.

Ian^ is fucking brillant! Must have an IQ of 180... lmao

that would be some shit if he came up with that all by himself... SOBER

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jun-10-2005 09:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zer0nium
Senior tranceaddict

i'm guessing Ian^ live in Gawja.... if so, dude... get out! It's so lame... you have no idea whats outside of that place....

Old Post Jun-10-2005 09:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Zer0nium Click here to Send Zer0nium a Private Message Add Zer0nium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Time to separate FL and GA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIs this - "Kingsize DJ Team - Go Ahead London"???? NEED CONFIRMATION [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAfterburn - "Summer Sun" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread