Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Time to separate FL and GA
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

If the posting of the events is the cause for the wanting of separation.. I say that could be easily fixed by letting scott know or have Liquified known to post in one big thread its numerous events, really.. if we here in FL post every single event going on, we would have pages... Sorry ambs but I would disagree at this moment for something that can be easily fixed :-), though Im sure ur opinion reflects the same as others that could voice opinion and help the SETA be a better place, I just dont think that its necessary for a different forum.. we aint new york city yet this would only double/triple/duple the drama heh.. Aights Im hungry for some CHOCOLAT!

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post Jun-09-2005 03:40  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by *~*Angelblue*~*
I have no clue what I have done to get your panties all up in a wad but it's getting very old. to be honest i don't give a care what you think of me. Your a 19 yr old teenage girl and I am a 25 year old woman. That is the difference between us. I have tried numerous times to talk to you on a mature level on aol and have been shot down and just as now I am being mature about this and yet your being hateful. but like I said I don't care...your not essential to my everyday life and i will have you on ignore for now on.

oh and by the way, i sure as hell hope you stay away from scott and i while your here, because you are not welcome in our home.

or and about the joke..i thought it was funny...

my panties are just fine thank you.. and dont mind me cuz i'm just 5 years younger then you.. you get all crazy whenever this subject is brought up dude! u need to chill missy..

as for the rest of u relax a lil.. this is just a SUGGESTION and like i said before scotts suggestion in another thread was just fine and most of us agreed with it.

i got mad love for the majority of the atl ta's.. nothing personal jeebus

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jun-09-2005 03:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ambs
Girl Le Disko

i believe requirements for regional forums are 30 people from the regions...

we have over 30 flta's. flta used to have its own area, as atl got more ta's they posted in flta and eventually flta became seta... fine. however, we have more and more flta's and atl ta's joining all the time. our parties are entirely different, in different areas.

for example... ny ta's will drive to dc and vice versa for a party. it's only 4 hours. however, how often do atl ta's or flta's drive to each other's places for parties? almost never. simply because we are too far apart. the fact that we're 2 states in the south of the US doesn't mean we're one and the same. and clearly, we are not.

I don't have beef with any of the atl ta's. i would love to party with more of them. i am simply stating that we're 2 different places, with different events, different issues going on. we can't really talk about casual stuff in our section because it becomes too crowded and atl ta's hate on flta's and flta's hate on atl ta's.

it's obvious that we are not the same group, and we won't be. we are spread out. it's like making toronto and montreal the same, or los angeles and seattle. it just doesn't make sense. now the silly atl people who want to turn this into some kind of thing against them or personal attack, i hate to rain on your parade but that's just not what this is about.

our section hasn't been fun anymore and i think several people agree. and i'm just looking for a good solution. that is all.

ps: if not, then i think a mod from fl and a mod from atl... just to even things out some.

Old Post Jun-09-2005 03:47  Netherlands Antilles
Click Here to See the Profile for ambs Click here to Send ambs a Private Message Add ambs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by ambs
i believe requirements for regional forums are 30 people from the regions...

we have over 30 flta's. flta used to have its own area, as atl got more ta's they posted in flta and eventually flta became seta... fine. however, we have more and more flta's and atl ta's joining all the time. our parties are entirely different, in different areas.

for example... ny ta's will drive to dc and vice versa for a party. it's only 4 hours. however, how often do atl ta's or flta's drive to each other's places for parties? almost never. simply because we are too far apart. the fact that we're 2 states in the south of the US doesn't mean we're one and the same. and clearly, we are not.

I don't have beef with any of the atl ta's. i would love to party with more of them. i am simply stating that we're 2 different places, with different events, different issues going on. we can't really talk about casual stuff in our section because it becomes too crowded and atl ta's hate on flta's and flta's hate on atl ta's.

it's obvious that we are not the same group, and we won't be. we are spread out. it's like making toronto and montreal the same, or los angeles and seattle. it just doesn't make sense. now the silly atl people who want to turn this into some kind of thing against them or personal attack, i hate to rain on your parade but that's just not what this is about.

our section hasn't been fun anymore and i think several people agree. and i'm just looking for a good solution. that is all.

ps: if not, then i think a mod from fl and a mod from atl... just to even things out some.

Sounds kosher to me!

Old Post Jun-09-2005 03:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr. Pink
Furiously Happy

Rasta

quote:

1)i am simply stating that we're 2 different places, with different events, different issues going on. we can't really talk about casual stuff in our section because it becomes too crowded and atl ta's hate on flta's and flta's hate on atl ta's.

2)it's obvious that we are not the same group, and we won't be.

3)our section hasn't been fun anymore and i think several people agree.

Ok.

1) We ARE two entirely diff. places, with diff. events, and issues. But we can't talk about casual stuff in our section cuz it's too crowded?

a) the Chill Out Room is a billion times crowded. I don't know if you have visited there but it has so many diff. threads in ONE day, so many diff. posters and STILL, STILL people are able to identify certain peopel that post a lot, AND there IS an order in there. Everyone is from a diff. place, has diff. events, and issues.......but the one thing that we are able to tie together is that we all like to blab about whatever. I mention this because the fact we're from different places does, in no way, mean we cannot converse about casual things. For some reason, and it's the quiet one's on the SETA forum, people are getting pissed. I haven't seen one person that posts a bunch complain about the lack of "intelligent" or "valid" threads, or whatever we're trying to achieve here by the separation.

2. Who cares if we're not in the same group. I'm not in the same group as many ATL TA's. Im not in the same group as Denver TA's, but i got Two visiting me tomorrow. I chill with them more than some ATL TA's. You FLTA's obviously don't hang out with one another on a daily basis, at least not all of you. I hang out with mario (nchs09), gavin (atl_trancer), and stephen (cybernetic angel) on a daily basis. I WOULD hang out with more, even FLTA's, if they lived closer. But my being a part of the same forum with you guys facillitates our friendship.

3. It hasn't been fun anymore? Maybe its cuz of the drama....... why dont people post a "Happy thread" in seta? Oh but you know, that would be SPAM, right? So, to make the forum FUN.....we need.......just threads on Roll Call, Music events, Reviews, "What are you listening to now" threads, and whatnot?

I consider that to be boring.

face it.......some spam is ok.....in fact, some spam is imperative and brings people closer by just shooting the shit. Useless spam, like a smilie here, or a "+1" there........not so much.

So i agree with you to an extent, but as far as separating the forums, i see no reason to.

Old Post Jun-09-2005 03:56  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Pink Click here to Send Mr. Pink a Private Message Visit Mr. Pink's homepage! Add Mr. Pink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ambs
Girl Le Disko

i see no reason to come and bash our thread asking for our own section. if you dont want it, boohoo... we do.

so let us have our opinion. if you dont agree, start your own thread about why we SHOULDNT have separate forums. this isnt a debate. this is a suggestion/request!

thankyouverymuch

Old Post Jun-09-2005 03:59  Netherlands Antilles
Click Here to See the Profile for ambs Click here to Send ambs a Private Message Add ambs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
Ok.

1) We ARE two entirely diff. places, with diff. events, and issues. But we can't talk about casual stuff in our section cuz it's too crowded?

a) the Chill Out Room is a billion times crowded. I don't know if you have visited there but it has so many diff. threads in ONE day, so many diff. posters and STILL, STILL people are able to identify certain peopel that post a lot, AND there IS an order in there. Everyone is from a diff. place, has diff. events, and issues.......but the one thing that we are able to tie together is that we all like to blab about whatever. I mention this because the fact we're from different places does, in no way, mean we cannot converse about casual things. For some reason, and it's the quiet one's on the SETA forum, people are getting pissed. I haven't seen one person that posts a bunch complain about the lack of "intelligent" or "valid" threads, or whatever we're trying to achieve here by the separation.

2. Who cares if we're not in the same group. I'm not in the same group as many ATL TA's. Im not in the same group as Denver TA's, but i got Two visiting me tomorrow. I chill with them more than some ATL TA's. You FLTA's obviously don't hang out with one another on a daily basis, at least not all of you. I hang out with mario (nchs09), gavin (atl_trancer), and stephen (cybernetic angel) on a daily basis. I WOULD hang out with more, even FLTA's, if they lived closer. But my being a part of the same forum with you guys facillitates our friendship.

3. It hasn't been fun anymore? Maybe its cuz of the drama....... why dont people post a "Happy thread" in seta? Oh but you know, that would be SPAM, right? So, to make the forum FUN.....we need.......just threads on Roll Call, Music events, Reviews, "What are you listening to now" threads, and whatnot?

I consider that to be boring.

face it.......some spam is ok.....in fact, some spam is imperative and brings people closer by just shooting the shit. Useless spam, like a smilie here, or a "+1" there........not so much.

So i agree with you to an extent, but as far as separating the forums, i see no reason to.
javi u take the internet too serious

Old Post Jun-09-2005 04:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

sure looks like a debate to me. 40+ posts already within like an hour

you guys are posting faster than i can read the shit, lol

Old Post Jun-09-2005 04:00  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
i see no reason to come and bash our thread asking for our own section. if you dont want it, boohoo... we do.

so let us have our opinion. if you dont agree, start your own thread about why we SHOULDNT have separate forums. this isnt a debate. this is a suggestion/request!

thankyouverymuch

awesome point.

and the comment about us not hanging out everyday or w/e..

we might not get drunk everyday like some ppl.. but we have eric/edgar who have the weeklys that bring us ta's out together on a regular basis.

also i K.I.T with all my fl ta's ! we talk shit on the phone and text each other while we are at work.. so thats b.s. just cuz we dont hang EVERY SINGLE DAY

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jun-09-2005 04:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr. Pink
Furiously Happy

Rasta

all suggestions are subject to debate

sorry

that's life

im a nice guy, but if you wanna hate me for countering you.
Kudos

Old Post Jun-09-2005 04:04  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Pink Click here to Send Mr. Pink a Private Message Visit Mr. Pink's homepage! Add Mr. Pink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CyberneticAngel
MC 62 foot Jesus

quote:

thankyouverymuch

why? wouldn't that be spamming?

Old Post Jun-09-2005 04:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for CyberneticAngel Click here to Send CyberneticAngel a Private Message Visit CyberneticAngel's homepage! Add CyberneticAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr. Pink
Furiously Happy

Rasta

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
and the comment about us not hanging out everyday or w/e..

we might not get drunk everyday like some ppl.. but we have eric/edgar who have the weeklys that bring us ta's out together on a regular basis.

also i K.I.T with all my fl ta's ! we talk shit on the phone and text each other while we are at work.. so thats b.s. just cuz we dont hang EVERY SINGLE DAY

the point of my argument was........you dont have to hang out everyday to be friends with some one, and you dont have to live near people to care or talk to them and want to be a part of their lives.

No diss on you FLTA's....... but once again melly, you have made it seem that way, and on top of that have managed to diss on me while doing so.

thanks.

i retire now. This has gotten out of hand.

Old Post Jun-09-2005 04:06  Puerto Rico

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Time to separate FL and GA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnybody Know this? [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTilt - "I Dream" (Tilt's Ressurection Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread