Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > southamerica forum??
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
evil_bastard
Newcastle United

From what I can see, you have a reasonable argument, but need to convince Swamper of two things:

a) There are enough of you now to make it worthwhile.

b) There are enough potential Spanish people joining to warrant an extra forum.

The latter would be harder to prove, but you have to see it from his position. Once you put a forum there, it's difficult to take it away without causing complaints (for example people in the middle of a thread or whatever), so in a way it is a gamble.

I have no idea how much bandwidth an extra forum would take up, nor how much hassle it would be for Swamper, but I'm guessing it's quite a lot, given that he is reluctant to create so many of them.

I'm interested in learning another language fluently, but haven't decided which yet, and currently with my exams coming up I don't have the time. Perhaps at Uni. A quick question to you guys who have a different mother-tongue to English: do you guys find reading English speaking forums makes much of a difference in improving your English skills? Cos I was thinking I could try reading some of these foreign forums once I've learnt the foundations of a language.

Old Post Apr-06-2002 08:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for evil_bastard Click here to Send evil_bastard a Private Message Add evil_bastard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Well, I think the main and primary reason for the lack of Spanish speaking members on TA is simply due to the reason this thread was started in the first place...and that's that there is no medium...as in an area..... where they can discuss freely or associate with individuals who speak the same language as themselves. I for one have no problem going into any forum...even some of the European ones such as the German or Holland ones...because I can speak the language somewhat. (actually I read them and understand them better than I san speak them) but still....I think I myself would enjoy a Latin Forum. I'll ask Swamper if he gets a large enough # of hits from Spanish speaking countries to warrant such a request...and see if I can convince him a bit to at least allow 1-2 pages worth of threads.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Apr-06-2002 08:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evil_bastard
Newcastle United

Good luck.

EB

Old Post Apr-06-2002 16:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for evil_bastard Click here to Send evil_bastard a Private Message Add evil_bastard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
G K Murray
Likes old skool trance

i get the feeling u'll need a few more than 15 or so.

Old Post Apr-09-2002 13:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for G K Murray Click here to Send G K Murray a Private Message Add G K Murray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elena
vinyls are sexy

i think there are enough spanish speaking TA's...
its ridiculous that each part of the world has a forum and a whole culture cant even get one...! PRE fucking POSTEROUS imho
where the hell can i access local info and share etc etc..i cant just post in the damn florida forum...

Old Post Apr-11-2002 04:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for elena Click here to Send elena a Private Message Add elena to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
virtual dj
Asado/mate/dulce de leche

ok! you're right!!!

Old Post Apr-11-2002 11:56  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for virtual dj Click here to Send virtual dj a Private Message Visit virtual dj's homepage! Add virtual dj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

I totally agree, I can bring alot of my spanish TA friends to tranceaddict, but they understand CRAP about stuff on forums.. so a spanish Section will definetly help, I will definetly help with bringing the info spoken into other forums to the spanish TA section , so thos non english users , addicts could get and discusss... I know many that dont bother coming here just because everyone speaks english... or other language

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post Apr-14-2002 06:58  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elena
vinyls are sexy

so is this forum going to happen or what?
a latin forum doesnt neccessarily mean its going to be in spanish 100%

Old Post Apr-14-2002 16:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for elena Click here to Send elena a Private Message Add elena to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
virtual dj

i'm waiting too.

Old Post Apr-15-2002 15:40  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for virtual dj Click here to Send virtual dj a Private Message Visit virtual dj's homepage! Add virtual dj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
virtual dj

i'm still waiting...

Old Post Apr-19-2002 20:44  Argentina
mastercongo
~El Hijo Del Sol~

quote:
Originally posted by virtual dj
i'm still waiting...

when you say "i'm still waiting" it goes with your avatar

Old Post Apr-25-2002 18:05  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for mastercongo Click here to Send mastercongo a Private Message Visit mastercongo's homepage! Add mastercongo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
virtual dj

nobodys from tranceaddict.com read this forum???? (i mean moderators)

we need a official opinion... or we will write here for the eternity???

Old Post May-02-2002 14:33  Argentina

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > southamerica forum??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDamn Track #1 [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFelix da Housecat - Rock my Body [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread