Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Aussie Forum?
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Renegade
____________/

Yeah, though not many have seen this thread apparently......

Well we've got 4 here, plus Stamper, Fraggle, DJ Ahmet, DJ Dave B, DJ Pete, Jah...... and I'm sure we can get some more from somewhere.

Nah, there's probably 15 or more semi-regular Aussies on this site, just can't remember them at the moment....... I'll try getting the word out.......

Old Post Nov-04-2001 04:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade Click here to Send Renegade a Private Message Add Renegade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SpaZmawookie
tranceaddict

im an aussie, do I count?
ima in sydney, BTW
go broadbad!

Old Post Nov-04-2001 10:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for SpaZmawookie Click here to Send SpaZmawookie a Private Message Visit SpaZmawookie's homepage! Add SpaZmawookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Peter Campbell
Supreme tranceaddict

Ok if you want numbers, I'm here

I think half of the Aussies here are producers, that must say something about the state of Dance music in Australia (House SUXS)

give Australia 5 years

Old Post Nov-04-2001 13:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Peter Campbell Click here to Send Peter Campbell a Private Message Add Peter Campbell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renegade
____________/

Yeah well, the attitude even just a few years ago was that if you listened to electronic music you were either gay or a wog, so look at how far we've come in just these past couple of years: electronic music is trendy and clubbing is becoming embedded in the culture. I still say that Melbourne's the clubbing capital of the southern hemisphere (sorry Sydney ).

Anyway, get in contact with all the other Aussies on the forum if you can guys, I'm interested to know just how many of us there are in here.

Old Post Nov-05-2001 11:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade Click here to Send Renegade a Private Message Add Renegade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

Its my adopted country so I'll second a forum for it.

quote:
Yeah well, the attitude even just a few years ago was that if you listened to electronic music you were either gay or a wog,

So you have a problem with these racial stereotypes?
You have a lot of growing up to do, maybe Im a migrant but I figure Ive brought a lot of money with me into the country, always worked damn hard to make my way and lived here for the better part of 18 years.
Im not ashamed of my heritage either.

Old Post Nov-07-2001 21:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renegade
____________/

No, no, no. You misunderstand me.

It was just a perception that people had here, recently (or at least in my experience) such that if you listened to electronic music they would label you either "gay" or "a wog". I most certainly do not have a problem with anyone who has emmigrated to Australia (or homosexuals for that matter): my best friend was born in Hong Kong, and I have several other Chinese, "Honkee" (term of endearment ) and "wog" friends.

Please don't think I'm some racist twat, because nothing could be farther from the truth. I certainly didn't mean for my words to be interpreted as a slight on either migrants of homosexuals. Hope I haven't offended you?

Old Post Nov-07-2001 23:35  Australia
Lilith
Meowsies!

No you havn't I understand where your comming from now. If its any consolation people in other countries look on electronic music and its fans the same way, the pervue of the fringe groups and weirdo's

Old Post Nov-08-2001 01:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ur Dream Grl
The Lizard Lady

Oh man... just came here to give u guys my vote for an aussie forum.. even though i am not from australia..
still love the accent .. good luck guys.. when yall get the forum.. I'll be checking in all the time...

!!!! Uhuuuu !!!!
xoxo Ur Dream Grl

Old Post Nov-10-2001 00:00  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Ur Dream Grl Click here to Send Ur Dream Grl a Private Message Add Ur Dream Grl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Peter Campbell
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks Dream Grl, it might be a wile for we
get our forum, I think we only have 12-15 of us on here
and I just think it wont be enough.

Old Post Nov-10-2001 00:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Peter Campbell Click here to Send Peter Campbell a Private Message Add Peter Campbell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pointy
Supreme tranceaddict

ya im up for an aussie forum.. t'would be sweet

Old Post Nov-10-2001 00:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pointy Click here to Send Pointy a Private Message Add Pointy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ur Dream Grl
The Lizard Lady

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Campbell
Thanks Dream Grl, it might be a wile for we
get our forum, I think we only have 12-15 of us on here
and I just think it wont be enough.

ur welcome..

that kinda sucks though.. how many aussies do u need for a forum???
why dont u open a thread on chill out room and ask all the aussies to raise their hands or something.. cause some people dont even scrow down to other forums ...i think it would help..
good luck again..

xoxo Ur Dream Grl

Old Post Nov-10-2001 00:47  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Ur Dream Grl Click here to Send Ur Dream Grl a Private Message Add Ur Dream Grl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

Renegade...u shoulda posted a message in the chill room to come vote!!!

...only stumbled on this thread by accident!!!

anyway...obviously another vote from me

BJeT, ya i'd recommend optus cable if u can get it (tho not many places eh!)

anyway, it has a cap, but it's somewhere in the vincity of about 27g/month...far far better than crapstra's piss-weak 3g/month

i have it at home in sydney, but it's not available here in canberra *&#)(**(*^...so gotta settle for adsl, but with 3g cap

Old Post Nov-25-2001 08:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Aussie Forum?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksome help please? [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tomcraft - "Silence" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread