Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Polish Forum
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

quote:
Originally posted by maxstradamus
First of all don't put words in my mouth. I did not say that, you did. I consider every single local forum, including its members for this matter as a contribution to TA...

Second off, how is creating a Polish TA community (or any other regional forum) not contributing to TA? Everything that brings people to this site who post on regular basis, talk about their local scene, exchange experiences is considered as a contribution...There's only so much you can do with one thread floating around the shittiest part of TA...

I do agree that there might not be enough of us at the moment but the fact of the matter is that you're just being a dick about it without any valid arguments, and there is no way I can change your point of view. You're the one who should get a clue here, and start acknowledging us.

*sigh* You're missing my point entirely. I cannot be bothered to repeat myself again, so I'll just quote Lira:

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Norway always had a great amount of users contributing in forums other than their current one - Sand Leaper being one of them. Then you showed your incapacity of carrying on a negotiation (or a conversation, if you will). Ironically enough it showed that he's actually contributing to TA: He was reading the different topics we have here, not contributing selfishly only in the topics about Norway. That leads to the main problem here:

You've got the right to want your regional forum. However, in order to achieve that, you must contribute as well. Being isolated in a regional forum is no contribution (reason why I quoted Cromo), and it doesn't matter if all their posts were in the Polish thread in the COR - several users from the regional forums contribute in other boards. You give, you take. Complaining that you don't get it while others did won't help, at all. Even in the Ibero-American forum, we had several users contributing to forums other than the regional forum (which is in fact a bit slow lately as most of us have been posting more often in the MD, PDD and Producers Forum). When we asked for a forum, the other TA's knew who we were - we were not some strangers isolated in Spanish (or Portuguese) speaking threads.

And once again, if stren hadn't come into the norwegian forum whining over how we didn't deserve to get a forum, I wouldn't be here.

Last edited by Sand Leaper on Jan-30-2005 at 14:55

Old Post Jan-30-2005 14:43  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper
And once again, if stren hadn't come into the norwegian forum whining over how we didn't deserve to get a forum, I wouldn't be here.

sadly, you can't even remember that you were here waaaay before i posted there.

Anyways there are more PLTA's than I thought (thanks for the list marcooz)

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Jan-30-2005 17:44  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

quote:
Originally posted by stren
sadly, you can't even remember that you were here waaaay before i posted there.

I did post my opinion on the matter, yes. Anyone who reads this topic is allowed to do so. However, his response was to what I posted after getting back into the thread, which wouldn't have been there if you hadn't been to our forum.

Old Post Jan-30-2005 18:40  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maxstradamus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper
*sigh* You're missing my point entirely. I cannot be bothered to repeat myself again, so I'll just quote Lira:

Whatever dude

Old Post Jan-31-2005 02:01  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for maxstradamus Click here to Send maxstradamus a Private Message Add maxstradamus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShadoWolf
ISOS

Thumbs up

The Poles have my full support on this issue!

Old Post Jan-31-2005 07:05  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadoWolf Click here to Send ShadoWolf a Private Message Add ShadoWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by ShadoWolf
The Poles have my full support on this issue!

thank you shadoWolf, you are always a welcome guest in our thread

Old Post Jan-31-2005 16:39  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shokkaveli
Junior tranceaddict

marcooz, you can add me to your list

Old Post Feb-01-2005 15:12  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Shokkaveli Click here to Send Shokkaveli a Private Message Add Shokkaveli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcooz

oke oke... but i don't see any interest from admins or mods side

Old Post Feb-02-2005 11:47  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for marcooz Click here to Send marcooz a Private Message Visit marcooz's homepage! Add marcooz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nowak
tranceaddict in training

Hello guys, I was away for a while but here i'm back again Polish regional forum ? I'd say yeah, that would be great. IF it's imposible , oh well... sh!t happens

take care
best regards

Old Post Feb-11-2005 03:05  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for nowak Click here to Send nowak a Private Message Visit nowak's homepage! Add nowak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the_devil
Supreme tranceaddict

nic sie tu nie dzieje !!!!!!! ZROBCIE COS !!!!!!!!
we gotta show who we areeeeeeee

Old Post Mar-08-2005 11:58  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for the_devil Click here to Send the_devil a Private Message Add the_devil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spyder
Anti BS Alliance

i know wot i'm gona say is not going to make much of a diff but i agree with swamp... there isnt enough ACTIVE LOCAL members for a polish forum... no matter how much we beg and pleed it isnt gona happen not yet at least...

najlepje zeby pokazacz ze cosz sie dzjeje.... post w party room... jakie sa zabawy... WTEDY swamp bendzie muk wiedjecz z co naprawde sie dzije w Polsce... nawet jak niket nie bendzie dodawa postow... still it can give hope... no proof no win

excuze my bad spelling...

i vote for a language forum for now... untill i can see a lot of active polaks... i dont see the point of making a polish forum.. not yet..

Originally posted by jennypie
Because you're a filthy WHORE!

Old Post Mar-09-2005 03:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spyder Click here to Send Spyder a Private Message Visit Spyder's homepage! Add Spyder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by Spyder
i know wot i'm gona say is not going to make much of a diff but i agree with swamp... there isnt enough ACTIVE LOCAL members for a polish forum... no matter how much we beg and pleed it isnt gona happen not yet at least...

najlepje zeby pokazacz ze cosz sie dzjeje.... post w party room... jakie sa zabawy... WTEDY swamp bendzie muk wiedjecz z co naprawde sie dzije w Polsce... nawet jak niket nie bendzie dodawa postow... still it can give hope... no proof no win

excuze my bad spelling...

i vote for a language forum for now... untill i can see a lot of active polaks... i dont see the point of making a polish forum.. not yet..

excuse me jules, but we aleready posted about polish parties in the party room haven't you noticed ?

Old Post Mar-09-2005 20:49  Poland

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Polish Forum
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack with some kind of bells - DJ Hell @ Loveparade 1999 [2011] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha - Cloud Cuckoo (Luke Chable Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread