Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > the state of chillout
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Coup
Retired

the state of chillout

hey, i dont think i need to say but the chill our room is getting choatic, it seems to be the place of all the pre-jailed re-registered ppl to come back and lay straight into the ppl that told them to go the time b4, weve got about 5 possiable dj james m, every1 that makes a spelling mistake is now james m, this trancegod person started off on a foot, annoyed ppl, he still annoys certain ppl and hes currently got 4 threads all saying "Warning..." and there all full of crap, one says about 20quotes from this one guy reuqesting software, one is that above but all the quote bold coz he 4got to do that and made an entire new thread about it, ones on some police thing which is more pointless, one says who is james m, sly dog starts 2 one slagging of trance god and the other asking who james m is, all the regulars are getting very pissed off with all these new comers, i no that sounds like i think im better then them all, i dont mean it like that, but most all they do it either flame some1, start an entire thread for the surpose of flaming some1, all these new comers, all have about 4 posts, all have registered around the same time and are all slagging off each other, james m, trancegod, sly dog, theres soo many threads all based on nothing, most the time i go into a thread so i see lynx saying "yet another retarted thread, closed" and tu is the same, yevat and paul wilson are at each others throats in many threads have pages and pages of abusive arguing, the situation is just getting out of control, im sure others agree. my siggestion is a simple but it should be effective, ask moderaters in others sections of the forums such as jddark and henkie_henk, if they would like to help moderate chill out, coz lynx, u and tu are doing a good job but recently lynx is busy with finals and while hes away many threads stay open where all is happening is abuse at one and another. personally i think that chill out needs maybe 2 more moderaters to help control the shere amount that use it, coz no offense to u three, but i think theres too much to handle, ask ppl like jddark and henkie_henk and other mods if they would mind lending a hand in chillout, i'll help if i wish coz im in there alot and get along with every1 and dont get involved in abuse sessions, but im sure u'd rather have some1 more expirenced, well its your dession. like to hear what u think to me suggestion!

Coup

..my now editing this 30secs after posting it, i just went back to chillout and trance god has started two MORE threads, one saying "ppl that go about under another name" basically containing 10words saying y are ppl who get jailed keep coming back under a new name and then flames a few ppl, and the other titled "Juricimo" and then a 4 lined flame about him, now if a mod doesnt catch that for say the best part of a day coz hes been busy 2day, then that thread will end up in 4pages of constant abuse with every fighting just for lynx to come along and say "closed" and close it. what do u think about more mods?

Coup

Last edited by Coup on Jun-24-2001 at 09:05

Old Post Jun-24-2001 08:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Coup Click here to Send Coup a Private Message Add Coup to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-=WVG=-
Alsofhetnikskost.NL

It's very sad what is happening in de Chill-Out...

Of course it's very bad what that "Trance God"-idiot is doin there...

But there are more sad things. The quality of the posts in the Chill Out Room is decreasing too. Especially the "#post-threads" , threads about sigs, and newbie threads...They're so stupid!

I know this is said before but I just wanted to say this in this thread...

Before the first thing I did is checkin the Chill-Out room, but now the first thing I do is check the Holland forum and the Soccer-thread in the chill-Out room... Actually the Soccer-thread is the only thing I still spend some time on...

It's sad...

Old Post Jun-24-2001 10:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for -=WVG=- Click here to Send -=WVG=- a Private Message Visit -=WVG=-'s homepage! Add -=WVG=- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

The quality has gone from bad to worse, on page 1 there are 10 threads which are useless and with dumb shit from "Trance God"

delete the threads and throm him in jail would be the best solution

maybe some more mods would be good too, cause Tu-Face and Lynx aren't here that often anymore

Old Post Jun-24-2001 11:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Shame / Disagreement

I whole heartedly agree about the state of the chill out forum,
i hardly ever go there now cos of the amount of stupid threads in there, bitching and argueing with each other, the just checking my sig threads, when u can just as easily check your new sigs by looking at a previous post u have made etc. . .

All i can see in there now is that pratt trance god spamming the place up !

It appears to me that ppl use the chill out forum as a place to make useless threads / posts just to get their post count up !

I agree with Blik that perhaps a couple more moderators are required for the chill out forum to get some sort of control back in there.

I just tend to veiw Music discussion / unknown tracks / UK forum and the holland forums now.

Old Post Jun-24-2001 11:19  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

yep it's getting outa hand

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jun-24-2001 14:59  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Proximus
titelloos

Guilty!! I'm sorry about me flaming the (potential) jailers..but I am just so sad that they spoil this..used-to-be...wonderful site..and they cause all these agruments between the once-so-good friends...dang..what a dread

I am around most of the time..and I do have SOME sense in my brain..I wouldn't radically delete and close all threads..so if you need a volunteer...I'd like to use the broomstick..

Old Post Jun-24-2001 15:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Proximus Click here to Send Miss Proximus a Private Message Visit Miss Proximus's homepage! Add Miss Proximus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Worm Popper

I also volunter mine and Wicked Red's services to be forum moderators

Old Post Jun-24-2001 15:33  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Wilson

I have always flamed the spammers back when they post shit but now I'm trying to stay out of it because Swamper told me to! But sometimes when DJ James M aka Trance God replies to serious threads of mine in a negative and pointless way and posts shit about me I just can't help but respond. Today is the worst state that this Chill Out Room has ever been in. Three different DJ James M aliases posting lines of shite and abuse! It really is pathetic that these idiots come here and spam the place. I have only posted a few replies to Trance God's posts today, I've tried to post as little as possible, but there are some others that keep feeding him!

If the Chill Out Room is closed then they'll just move to the Music Discussion. The moron count has been absolutely huge over the last two months!

Old Post Jun-24-2001 15:42 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wlcked Red
pfffffttttt......

quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo

I also volunter mine and Wicked Red's services to be forum moderators

thanks love but I don't think I would be good
at that at all

I think Miss Proximus would be far better suited
for that job - from what I see she is here quite a
bit and she would take care of things the way we
want them to be taken care of

Old Post Jun-24-2001 15:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wlcked Red Click here to Send Wlcked Red a Private Message Add Wlcked Red to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coup
Retired

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Wilson
If the Chill Out Room is closed then they'll just move to the Music Discussion. The moron count has been absolutely huge over the last two months!

agree. i just went back to chillout only to find paul needing some help with myplay, the very first reply is trance god saying "im paul wilson and i like to talk to myself" wtf? then i left that thread coz a|ien had helped and found ANOTHER new thread by trancegod titled "im paul wilson and i like to talk to myself" i opened, one line saying "im paul wilson and i like to talk to myself". this is getting stupid and i talk to ta's over msn/icq and ppl above are saying also they are starting to loose intrest in chillout, lynx isnt there very often nemore nor tu and uve got always busy on the site to techically chillout has no moderater most the time! please take on a few others coz there once was a time where the chillout was the best thread around with loads of good stuff around, now... theres many ppl that will mod!

Coup

Old Post Jun-24-2001 17:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Coup Click here to Send Coup a Private Message Add Coup to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Wilson

It's not just the Chill Out Room, do a search for "Treeum 1" and he posted lame ass shit in the Music Discussion about "How Many Times Do You Shit A Day?"! I've seen this guy on a Chicane forum as well and all he seems to do is go round and spam forums!

Old Post Jun-24-2001 17:11 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DRM
I Choose Noise

Yeah its definatly gettin out of hand. 90% of the chill threads are either some gimp spouting shit, or some1 moaning bout the gimps spouting shit. and it's all getting a little annoying to say the least. I'd b quite happy to put my name forward to be a mod but imo Miss P is a good choice.

Gorillaz - Stylo

Old Post Jun-24-2001 17:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for DRM Click here to Send DRM a Private Message Add DRM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > the state of chillout
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhat song is this? [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLange - "I Believe" (Lange Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread